Awla ChutneyAmla i.e Indian goose berry is a power house of Vitamin C, full of antioxidant properties and fibre.It is also very good for hair,skin.
Here is one method by which you can include it in your diet, awla chutney, although the vitamin C content may reduce if stored for longer duration, but is best for someone who can't consume raw awla.
- Indian goose berry (Amla)-100 gms(6-7 )
- Fresh coriander- 1/2 bunch
- Fresh green garlic -10-12 pcs
- Curry leaves - a few
- Green chilies - 2-3 tbsp
- Ginger chopped -1 tsp
- Roasted cumin - 1 tsp
- Black pepper -2-3
- Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- Black salt - as per taste
- Wash and cut awla into small pieces, remove the seed.
- Wash and chop green chillies, green garlic and coriander leaves.
- Add all the ingredients in the mixer jar add little water and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Take out in a bowl and keep refrigerated .
What are you waiting for...just try it today....
Nutritionist and Diet Consultant
Founder Shilpsnutrilife - Diet and lifestylemakeover