Plums Health Benefits
Plums also Known as Alu Bokhara.Plums are relatives of the peach, nectarine and almond. They are all considered “drupes,” fruits that have a hard stone pit surrounding their seeds. When plums are dried, they are known as prunes.
• Helps in constipation
• cleanse your intestine
• help keep a healthy heart
• maintain blood sugar levels
• help keep wrinkles at bay
• good source of vitamin A and beta carotene.
• good source of vitamin C, which is also a powerful natural antioxidant.
Very important tip..do not peel your plum,you must eat the skin because that is where many of the colour agents and antioxidants are and darker the plum richer it is in antioxidants.