Fruit cone Recipe
Here's what you'll need:
- low fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- Blueberries, Strawberries, kiwi,banana, apple, pear, papaya, pineapple…assorted seasonal fruits u enjoy
- Waffle ice cream cones or sugar cone will also do
- Honey, chopped almonds, chocolate chips, cream (all optional)
What you have do:
- Wash, and slice the fruits
- In a waffle cone, add a spoon full of yogurt, then fruit, you can drizzle 1/4tsp honey over the fruit, another spoonful of yogurt, and top it off with fruit and honey (optional). Just 2 layers would suffice, it gets kinda messy if you do more then 2 layers.
- Put cones in the freezer, just until they're chilled, right before they start to freeze (about an hour) or you could just eat them up and skip the freezer :)
|Fruit cone after freezing|
And some more ideas to further top it up:-
- you can top it with chopped almonds
- some dark chocolate chips
- with whip cream
|Topped with cream|
- You can also make a fruit salad by mixing all the fruits, add a little chat masala n lemon juice and use this for filling the cones
-you could buy little tiny waffle cones, fill them with yogurt and fruit, and serve them as little appetizers at a party!
|Topped with yogurt n honey|
So I think you you have enough ideas…..so please do try n let me know……..