ON OCCASSION OF CHILDREN'S DAY HERE ARE A FEW NUTRITIOUS SNACKS OPTIONS FOR KIDS
● Cut a papaya into square pcs, chop some dates, sprinkle with peanuts, almonds or cashewnuts. Your nutritious papaya treat is ready.
● Peel and cut some carrots. Put them in your mixer-grinder add honey, sugar, cardamom and nutmeg pd along with milk. A delicious healthy milkshake is ready.
● Whip curds with an egg beater. Pour it in a fancy glass bowl add pomegranate, a dash of salt and pepper and finely chopped capsicum pcs and your curd craze is ready.
● Add dates, a little dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, anjir, kismis and also fruits like pomogranate, grapes to kurmura bhel and make it nutritious and antioxidant rich.
● Pattice of leftover veg.
● Soak mushroom in water, drain n sauté lightly in a non-stick fry pan adding capsicum, carrot, brocooli,green onion salt and pepper
● Soak some rotis in milk for sometime, add jaggery, stir on fire till milk thickens and jaggery melts. Chop and top with sliced almonds.
● On a low fire add some til seeds, jaggery and chopped mixed dry fruits. Roll into small balls when slightly warm, good chocolate substitute is ready.
● Milk substitute – basundi, kheer, milkshakes, custard, pudding, shrikand, fruit yoghurt, cheese, panir, raitas.
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY - EAT HEALTHY STAY HEALTHY