Women's day special - Nutri essentials for women
On occasion of women’s day here comes the top nutrients for women and where to get them from.
• Calcium: Low-fat milk, broccoli, turnip greens, yogurt/cheese, cereal. Calcium can build strong bones to help offset thinning bones during menopause. Calcium also aids in new bone formation during pregnancy.
• Iron: ragi,dates, roasted channa,green leafy vegetables, chicken, ground beef, seafood. A healthy iron intake can prevent iron deficiency anemia and help manage the increased blood volume during pregnancy.
• Fluids: Water, buttermilk, juices,coconut water
• Omega 3:- . Wild salmon, halibut, non-white tuna, sardines, walnuts, Flax seeds, Pumpkin seeds
• Isoflavones:-soy, red wine, purple grapes, pomegranate, cranberries
All u women out there, take a stand n take care of ur health first......if "U STAY HEALTHY" so will be your family.